Create and track unique identifiers for players.
Store persistent and optionally auto-updated data to identities.
Segment identities using filter expressions which match your gameplay.
Identity properties are set while processing events for identities.
- Default - Base properties that Satori ships with; they are always sent by the client SDK automatically (e.g. CountryCode).
- Custom - Define a taxonomy of gameplay specific properties that clients can send to be used with LiveOps and Experimentation in Satori.
- Computed - Auto-calculated by event names received from the client, stored by Satori per identity (e.g. _sessionStartCount).
Create unlimited numbers of overlapping player segments based on your filter expressions.
- Audiences auto-refresh continuously to add/remove identities.
- Define an inclusion and exclusion list to override identities in the audience.
- Filter identities based on identity properties.
- Import audience membership information from 3rd party systems.
- Powerful filter expression rules applied to identity properties.
- Built-in functions to help with mathematical and time-based calculations.
- Satori leverages state of the art time-chunking for fast analytics queries.
Ready to grow your game?
Speak to our team about how LiveOps can bring more players to your game, improve engagement, and grow revenue.