Setup multi-phase experiments that carry tailored data for players in audiences.
Feature Flag / Remote Configuration
Setup permanent alternative values for players in different audiences.
Run scheduled events, notify players and measure player reactivation in real-time.
Multi-phase, multi-variant goal-oriented based experimentation engine built from the ground up.
- Define the audiences that you want to be both included and excluded.
- Define your experiment phases with metrics to track, and metrics that should remain unchanged (guardrail).
- Define your variants and their values for your experiment and Satori will automatically allocate the identities in each audience to the variants.
- Schedule experiments in the future, and add phases as the experiment continues.
Remote Configuration / Feature Flags
Remote Configuration / Feature Flags are proven experiments that can be used regularly by the LiveOps team.
- All players will receive a default feature flag unless there is a variant.
- Variants have different values and are applied to audiences with the option of multiple audiences per variant.
- Feature flags can also be used without a variant as remote configuration.
- Promote experiment variants to permanent feature flags.
Live events are repeatable experiments that have proven successfully with player engagement and are scheduled to run for a defined period of time.
- Intended for data and content that are periodically available to game clients such as a weekly tournament or an annual event.
- Schedule changes to the game ahead of time and only toggle them on / off based on the Satori data
- Live events can run at the same time as experiments.
Ready to grow your game?
Speak to our team about how LiveOps can bring more players to your game, improve engagement, and grow revenue.