Satori: Live Operations for Games
Experiments, live events, feature flags, and analytics engine for game studios and publishers.Schedule a Demo
Match your game’s experience to players preferences
Recurring Live Events
Easily build and deploy live events, battle passes, offers, messages, push notifications, and more.
Give players premium rewards for achievements, battle passes, purchases and platform exclusives.
Dynamically unlock new content
Build deep and engaging gameplay that automatically unlocks new content when players achieve goals or complete purchases.
Target Player with Exclusive Content
Drill down to player segments or even down to individual players to reward exclusive content and grow your community.
A Heroic Solution for Every Problem
Built by the developers of the #1 game server, Satori is built from the ground up to enable studios to deliver Live Operations at scale and consistently reproduce experiments to deepen engagement.
Experimentation Engine and Live Events
- Define feature flags or A/B testing data with variant configuration.
- Multi-phase experiments for multiple audiences.
- Calendar view to show you when experiments/live events become available to players.
- Define identities with custom properties.
- Unlimited audience definitions based on properties and ingested events.
- Maintain existing BI / CRM tools and Import external audience definitions.
- Define messaging templates
- Send email and push notifications directly from Satori.
- Auto send messages when live-events begin.
- Message scheduling built-in.
- View events generated in chronological order.
- Define data constraints received from the clients using Schemas.
- Auto-computed identity properties.
- Configurable historic events storage.
- Maintain existing analytics platforms.
- export raw events to Snowflake, BigQuery and RedShift.
- Monitor and guard metrics, and setup alerts.
- Define multi-axis metrics and setup alerts.
- Custom view for metrics widgets.
Built for scale
- Dedicated deployment shielding you from noisy neighbors.
- Customize every configurable aspect of Satori (e.g. audience recalculation).
- Export raw events to Snowflake, BigQuery and RedShift.
- Own your data with your dedicated data governance policies.
- Configure webhooks to notify your systems when events occur.
Deep integration with Nakama and Hiro GDK.
Deploy on Heroic Cloud, or integrate deeply in your stack via Private Cloud.