Live Events Scheduler #
Live events enable you to delivering established features on a schedule.
Battle passes, leagues, tournaments, seasonal events, special offers and even recurring messages or push notifications are all examples of live events players interact with on a daily basis.
Creating your live event calendar requires planning and should take into account event diversity, player availability and fatigue, and clashes with other internal and even external events.
Your existing live events may call for further experimentation if goal metrics start to fall or novel experiences are identified.
Creating events #
Click the + Create Live Event button to open the Create Live Event modal, then enter the following details:
- Name: Enter a unique name for this event
- Description: Provide a description of the event
- Audiences: The audiences to participate in the event
- Monitor Metrics: The metrics associated with this event
- Start Time: The date and time when the event begins
- End Time: Optionally, toggle to enable and set an end time for the event
- Duration: Length of the event in seconds
- Reset schedule: CRON expression indicating when the event resets