Identity Properties #
From the Identities > Properties tab you can view and edit all properties associated with the selected user identity.
Similar to Events, properties are an important tool used to define and enrich an identity profile, and ultimately used to define the audience segments for your experiments, feature flags, and live events.
There are three types of properties:
- Default: Standard properties available out-of-the-box in Satori
- Computed: Determined by user interactions with the game (e.g. authenticating and logging in for a
- Custom: Specified properties created to suit your application and needs
Default properties #
The default properties available in Satori include:
|Indicates an ad has started on the client.|
|The API key (name) used when the identity was created.|
|Indicates the game was launched on the client.|
|The email associated with this identity.|
|Identity creation time.|
|Indicates the identity has completed a game.|
|Indicates the identity has started a game.|
|Indicates the identity has completed an in-game purchase.|
|The Apple iOS token for this identity.|
|The Android token for this identity.|
|The Huawei token for this identity.|
|Determined by geo-IP at startup. |
|Indicates this identity has viewed a defined game screen.|
|Indicates this identity has enrolled in a defined game event.|
|Indicates this identity has completed a defined game tutorial.|
|Indicates this identity has started a defined game tutorial.|
|Indicates this identity has completed a defined step in a given game tutorial.|
Creating custom properties #
You can create any desired additional properties to more fully describe identities.
To create a new custom property:
- Click the + Add button to display the Create New Property modal.
- Enter your desired Property Name, up to 128 alphanumeric characters.
- Click Add. The newly created property now appears in the list of properties for this identity, with no value assigned.
- Select the Value field for the property and enter the desired value.
- Click Save to finalize the changes.
Editing properties #
You can edit the Value of any Default and Custom properties. To do so:
- Select the desired Value field and enter the new value.
- Click Save to confirm to change or Revert to undo and return to the original value.