Organization Settings #
The Settings tab enables you to manage and edit the following details:
- Payment Details: Displays the current billing credit card on file. To change, enter the new credit card number to use and click Replace Payment Method.
- Edit Organization Settings: Edit the Organization’s display name (seen on all dashboards, projects, and billing statements), and contact email addresses. When making changes, be sure to click Update once finished to confirm.
- Billing Address: The address associated with your selected payment credit card. When making changes, be sure to click Update once finished to confirm.
- Security: Toggle to enforce a requirement of Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for all users in this organization.
Members added at organization level have that corresponding level of access to all organization resources (projects, builders, etc.).
Add a new member using the corresponding project or builder team members page to invite them to collaborate only on that single resource.
The Team tab enables you to manage the members of this organization. You can add new members, edit the permissions of existing members, or remove them entirely.
Users must have previously registered with Heroic Cloud before they can be added here.
Roles and permissions #
The actions available to you within an organization depend on your assigned role:
- Owner: Full access to all organization resources and settings, and any Projects and Builders owned by this Organization. The Organization creator is automatically granted this role, and may create other Owner users if desired.
- Administrator: Full access to all organization resources but not settings. Administrators can create and manage Projects and Builders, and create additional Administrator users.
- Member: Can only view the Organization and its members. Members do not have access to any Projects or Builders unless granted access on a per project/builder basis.
The Audit tab enables you to view a filterable display of all user actions performed on organization resources, settings, and team members.