AWS Marketplace Sign Up #
Heroic Cloud is available as a subscription on AWS Marketplace. You can sign up using your existing AWS account and take advantage of any AWS incentives you may have directly towards your Heroic Cloud subscription.
Sign Up #
To sign up for Heroic Cloud on AWS Marketplace, follow these steps:
- Visit the Nakama on Heroic Cloud product page on AWS Marketplace.
Click the Continue to Subscribe button. You will be prompted to sign in to your AWS account if you have not already done so.
You will be presented with a summary of the Heroic Cloud subscription. Click the Subscribe button to confirm your subscription. A modal will appear directing you to the Heroic Cloud website to Setup Your Account.
After subscribing, you will receive two emails from AWS Marketplace:
- One confirming your entitlement to the Heroic Cloud subscription, and
- One confirming the offer acceptance, including details such as the Agreement ID and the start date of your subscription.
- Click the Setup Your Account button to continue. You will be redirected to the Heroic Cloud website.
If you already have a Heroic Cloud account, click Login and enter your credentials. If you do not have an account, enter the corresponding information and click Sign Up:
- Name: Your name
- Email address: Your email address, used to log in to Heroic Cloud
- Username: A Heroic Cloud username
- Password: Your password, used to log in to Heroic Cloud
- Organization: The name for your organization. This organization will be automatically created and linked to your AWS Marketplace account.
After signing up, you will receive an email to verify your provided email address.
After verifying your email address, you can log in to Heroic Cloud and begin using your subscription.
Heroic Cloud is billed monthly via your AWS Marketplace account. All usage bills are reported daily to your AWS account in accordance with the pricing detailed on the marketplace listing. At the end of your AWS billing cycle, AWS will bill your account for the corresponding usage fees.