From hyper competitive eSports, to running casual tournaments. Infrastructure designed for long term engagement
Create matches for realtime, turn-based, asynchronous games or implement your custom gameplay.
Schedule, advertise, and manage competitions that will take place in your game world.
Super-flexible leaderboards that let your player see where they are and which way is up.
Players want bragging rights,
you want long-term engagement
Plug into your players’ competitive streak by pitting them against each other. Match players, run tournaments, and maintain leaderboards to add a deeper dimension to your games.
- Free text search for totally custom matches
- No limits on gaming model: realtime, turn-based, or whatever you choose
- Automatically filters out impossible matches
- Power 1 v 1 or many vs many matches
- Launch instantly or schedule for a future time
- You set the joining criteria, from open for all to condition based
- Optionally run your tournaments as server-authoritative
- Create unlimited leaderboards
- Track any number: fastest lap, most kills, quickest level completion
- Pinpoint specific players and compare against friends and similarly skilled competitors
- Find and block cheaters
As a fast moving team, Nakama helps us rapidly prototype projects and provides a consistent framework for our teams to standardize around.Jurie Wessels, Engineering Manager at Dapper Labs
Build scalable multiplayer games with Nakama Open Source.
Download and install Nakama in minutes.