Heroic Labs Announces Dart/Flutter SDK
It’s no secret that we’re big believers in open-source here at Heroic, and are always working on ways we can further support the open-source GameDev community. And with that in mind we’re thrilled to announce the release of our new Dart/Flutter SDK!
For all our Flutter aficionados and Dart developers out there, integrating multiplayer and social features into your apps just got a whole lot easier!
Fluttering into the Multiplayer World
Flutter has proven to be a popular choice in the app development world, bringing a refreshing approach to UI and empowering developers to build natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase.
With our new SDK, integrating Heroic Labs’ backend capabilities into your Dart and Flutter projects is now a breeze.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect from our Dart/Flutter SDK:
- Smooth Integration: Seamlessly integrate multiplayer, leaderboards, authentication, chat, and other essential features into your Flutter projects.
- Efficient Codebase: The SDK is written in pure Dart and optimized for performance, ensuring that your Flutter apps remain lightning fast.
- Thorough Documentation: Comprehensive guides, API references, and tutorials to assist you every step of the way.
- Community Support: Got a question or need assistance? Our ever-growing community is here to help.
It’s easy to get started, to kick things off:
- Head over to our GitHub repository or pub.dev to get the latest release.
- Navigate to our official documentation for the complete Client Guide for a step-by-step walk-through of the SDK’s features and capabilities.
Open Source Love
In the true spirit of Heroic Labs, our Dart/Flutter SDK is open-source! You can dive into the code, contribute, or simply check out how things work under the hood. Check out the repository on GitHub.
As the open-source games development landscape continues to evolve, so do we. This SDK is a testament to our commitment to empowering developers across all platforms and frameworks. We’re eager to see the incredible games and apps you’ll create using Flutter and our new SDK.
Thanks to Our Community
We’d like to thank you, our community, for your continued support, feedback, and contributions. We’re always listening and working hard to improve our products and services, and it’s amazing when we see our community members doing the same.
A big shout-out to Oliver Brunsmann (obrunsmann), the creator (and now maintainer) of this SDK for his hard work and dedication to this project.